A non-repayable grant of € 4,000 was issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the ICE Agency to develop digital solutions (websites, digital strategies, consultancy) to improve Italian companies internationally.
Who can access the call?
- Micro-enterprises: Max 10 employees. Turnover of less than € 2 million
- Manufacturing company: Company with primary ATECO code, between codes 10.00.00 and 33
- Networks and Consortia
How can you benefit from the call?
- Create a communication strategy
- Financing digital marketing activities
- Create e-commerce systems, sites and/or mobile apps for export
- Build ancillary services to e-commerce (for example a CRM)
All from an international and export point of view.
How to apply?
Applications must be submitted by the legal representative of the applicants exclusively online.
The presentation is divided into two phases:
- Completion of the application from 10 May to 15 July 2022
- Submission of the application from 16 May to 15 July 2022
You can read more information about the bando and application here: https://www.beloud.it/bando-export-digitale/