INNOVA was created in Rome (Italy) as a private company by a highly motivated team of co-founders who made INNOVA one of the leading private European groups in innovation technology consultancy.
INNOVA is the holding company of the INNOVA GROUP and operates in a market niche in highly competitive and fast moving sectors where growth and success strongly depend on technological innovations.
INNOVA has its main offices in Rome (Italy) at Tecnopolo Tiburtino, the technology park in Rome promoted by the local Chamber of Commerce and the Province of Rome with the support of public agencies and major corporations acting as a facilitator and services provider for hosted enterprises, constituting a real reference for high performance businesses.
These operative premises comprise offices as well as laboratories and an incubator, creating an innovative and stimulating working environment.
The INNOVA GROUP
- Main activities are managed in Italy: INNOVA s.r.l.; LABOR s.r.l., the Applied research and Engineering Laboratory; CYBION s.r.l., intelligent search SW Company, CAMPUS CONSULTING s.r.l., specialist in Organisational Innovation and Strategy and IT specialist in quality, environment & security management systems and INVENT s.r.l., the seed capital fund;
- in Belgium (INNOVA EUROPE S.à.r.l., specialist in Innovation consulting);
- in England (INAVYA);
- in Poland (TECHIN Sp. Zo.o);
- in Spain (INGENIERÍA e INNOVACIÓN);
- in the US (the Boston-based ICG Inc.).
The INNOVA Group integrates 3 strong competence areas:
- Specialised management & innovation consulting and technology transfer and valorisation
- Seed capital support
- Applied research lab facilities