ICE company and Emilia-Romagna Region, with the Confindustria Emilia - Romagna support, promote an innovative integrated training course with the aim to support the internationalisation of companies who are interested in the American market and offer the opportunities to survive and grow in a changing economic environment.
To encourage more companies to join, the requirements of participation are renewed.
The participation is FREE
- Develop skills to enter the American market and create an opportunity to "restart" for their own company
- Develop a Business Plan for adapting to the American market
- Acquire new contacts and verify the feasibility of the plan with the assistance of the ICE offices in the USA.
Who is it for?
For all the requirements, please refer to the "public participation notice" at the end of this article
- Manufacturing companies in Emilia-Romagna with strong growth potential abroad
- Companies characterized by strong innovative component in the products or business processes
- Companies interested in widen or consolidate its presence in the US market
How does it work?
The entire route is highly personalized and flexible, based on the specific needs of each participating companies
- Step 1: Training in e-learning with experts from the Faculty ICE on the key issues to address the challenges of the US market
- Step 2: Laboratory and project work. 50 hours of personal coaching with market experts for the preparation of a Business Plan for the USA
- Step 3: Abroad Service (Implementation). Specialized and personalized assistance from ICE offices in the USA to verify the feasibility of the Plan
How to join?
Fill out the online subscription form and follow the instructions by July 15, 2020, 18:00
Full detail of the program can be found here
Download the new public participation notice here