Constant growth and profitability for client companies since start-up
Over the past 19 years, we have built strong relationships with client companies, local and international agencies and institutions. Today, the company has gained a consolidated international recognition.
- INNOVA’s success lies on a largely diversified business experience featuring constant growth and profitability for our client companies since their start-up
- We offer a unique out-sourcing support: from the analysis of an innovative idea to its launch and business consolidation on the market
- The business reliability towards our customers, suppliers and employees is constantly enhanced
- The informal and creative human environment in which we operate constitutes a seed-bed for new innovative ideas and related strategy thinking
- The staff at your service is highly qualified, experienced, multilingual and multicultural able to meet your specific needs around the world
“INNOVA, a registered Trade Mark since 2006 at European level”
The INNOVA technology Transfer & Valorisation Trade Mark was registered at European level on the 20th November 2006 by the Office of Harmonization for the Internal Market (OHIM) under registration number: 002835726.
The Community trade mark covers a market of more than 350 million consumers who enjoy some of the highest living standards in the world. It is the ideal instrument to meet the challenges of this market and constitutes a key element of our company policy.